Chromatic Polycarbonate Ocarinas
- Precise, patented flutes that are worthy of public performance and serious dedication.
- Very easy to learn (relative to most instruments) so that you can reach your musical goals more quickly.
- Compact size so that you can play anytime, anywhere.
- Intuitive, easy-fingering scale that is well-suited for quick learning and complex ornamentation.
- Big sound (relative to other ocarinas) so that you can play in public and with other musicians.
- Chromatic range of an octave and three notes (18 tones) so that you can play a wide body of music.
- Includes neck cord with safety connector so that you can carry your ocarina easily and safely.
Our polycarbonate ocarinas are precise replicas of our wood ocarinas.
We even hand sand their windways. As a result, their sound nearly
matches that of our wood ocarinas. Great sound. Very tough.
They include a sturdy neck cord with a safety connector so you
can wear them wherever and play whenever you want.
- Includes fingering chart, tips, and several songs to help you get started playing right away.
Mountain Ocarinas Inc., 71 Hoskins Rd., Bloomfield, CT 06002, (860) 242-6626
All Mountain Ocarinas®
by US Patent No. US 6,348,647 B1.
Inc. has other Patents Pending.